NeoWiz has at last posted part two of the Rockman Online Q&A with the fans. Truth be told, though, while going over the responses Amunshen felt they had about as much substance as the Thanksgiving turkey you ate: mostly banal white meat and little of the good stuff. And since we can't really slather news with gravy and stuffing, we may as well just present the actual facts that came to light, and cut out all the "That'll be answered when the game comes out!"
- The game is still on track to be a 2D scrolling platformer made with 3D models.
- None of the game's music will come from existing Mega Man games; it will be entirely original.
- None of the game's original characters (at least those conceived up until now) will be playable.
- None of the game's villain characters (such as Vile) will be playable.
- There is no system for choosing to represent the URA or UCA.
- Although the game looks based on the X series from appearance, the scenarios do not slant towards any particular series. That being said...
- Sigma is the main villain of the game.
- All playable characters have charged attacks.
And that's more or less the info that matters. The questions gathered by Amunshen still haven't been answered, but it appears they are intent on answering question, so a part three post is on its way. Stay tuned! Also, check here for the translation of part one.