Since the cancellation of Mega Man Legends 3 was announced, out friend Auto over at MMN affiliate E-Can Factory has made several posts in response to Capcom's unpleasant actions and handling over the project as a whole. Following are some select posts from the past couple of weeks.
- Why You Get to Blame The Executives, not The Developers
- Open Letter to Capcom: Please Remeber that OTHER Game You Didn't Wanted - Don't forget, Mega Man Legends 3 isn't the first sequel in the series the company showed a lack of interest in. Does anyone remember how the last one turned out?
- The Mastermind of the Dash 3 Revival Effort? - Perhaps everything which has happened was expected all along... and all plays into a master plan...
- You Got Those Numbers, How?
- How a Lie Kills Your Fanbase - Was Capcom's biggest deceit about the sales of the Prototype Version being a determining factor? Or was that merely just one facet of a much greater deception?
Of course, there are other articles regarding this-- as well as other, more pleasant topics of Mega Man-related interest, over at Auto's E-Can Factory, so be sure to check it out!