Earlier this month, the long-awaited cellphone game Mega Man: Rush Marine was at last released. Then, Mega Man 10 was announced, and everyone promptly forgot about propulsion-powered red robodogs swimming through the tide. Well, almost everyone. On our forums, Duckaiser has posted his thoughts on the game in the form of a review, which conclusively states "it's the worst Mega Man game I've ever played," though "when you consider how much I love Mega Man games, that's not necessarily a bad thing."
Nonetheless, DrakonusNeXt also remembered, and put together the following video which seems to show just why such a statement may very well be justified:
Ahem. My thoughts:
- What the slag is Roll wearing?
- Why can't Mega Man even lift his arm to shoot?
- For a shooter, the number of enemies seem rather sparse.
- At least Cossack gets a mention.
- Mega Man is apparently capable of opening his mouth, but not lifting his arm to fire.
- Did... did he just shoot Dr. Wily... in the face?!
- That death sound is annoying as sin.
- At least the Rush Marine itself seems to have better animation than even the NES games. Go figure.
Source: Protodude's Rockman Corner